Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant positions .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Accounting Officer at the Branch ii) Ensure the implementation and compliance with the internal control systems at the Branch
• Ensure the correctness of all transactions and documents at the Branch Plan for the Branch and forward the plans to KMF Management
• Prepare and control Branch Budgets
• Ensure that the Branch targets are met
• Ensure that staff are well motivated and achieve the set targets
• Chair Branch Loan Committee and Management Meeetings
• Prepare and submit Branch Reports
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification and Person Specification
• A Degree in Microfinance, Bachelor of Business Administration, development Studies, social sciences or any other related qualification.
• At least 3 years working experience in a busy and reputable organization
• Computer literate with skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint Officer of high caliber, dedication and integrity.
• High levels of numeric, written and verbal communication skills and business acumen Leadership skills.
• Capacity to meet tight deadlines with efficiency.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotel, Net – Internet Cafe or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org. Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary, Uganda Kolping Society, P.O.Box 76, Hoima
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 24th January, 2020 at 5:00pm