Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to ﬁll the under listed vacant positions.
Post: Agriculture Extension Ofﬁcer – Uganda Kolping Society (1)
Reports to: Director Community Services.
Age Limit: 22 – 40 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive .
Qualiﬁcation and Person Speciﬁcation
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness, Agriculture and Rural innovation or any other related discipline from a reorganized institution.
• At least 2 years working experience in a busy and reputable organization
• Computer literate with skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Officer of high caliber, dedication and integrity.
• High levels of numeric, written and verbal communication skills and business acumen
• Group mobilization skills
• Capacity to meet tight deadlines with efﬁciency.
• Knowledge in value addition! value chain development is desirable
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the daily technical planning, supervision, monitoring and reporting of the Agricultural field activities of Uganda Kolping Society.
• Provide support to the community department for the design of the community agricultural activities in line with project activities.
• Design appropriate training methods for use in local Community development work
• Conduct community visits to the local Kolping Families for supervision and technical guidance.
• Promote proper land utilization
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should ﬁll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 19th February 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.