• To handle all aspects related to accounts payables and payroll processing within the company’s control environment and adherence to the policies, procedures and guidelines of UNOC and its subsidiaries.
• Verify Invoices against contract terms and other agreements.
• Process and record vendor/supplier invoices for payment on a timely basis and accurately.
• Process and post invoices and expenses claims and clearing cash advances.
• Process cash advances and reimbursements for staff.
• Monthly update of the General Ledger and Accrual schedules.
• Reconciliation of payable accounts with vendor supplier statements.
• Prepare periodical vendor aging reports.
• Attend to vendor/supplier queries or inquires to maintain good working relationships and resolve invoice discrepancies.
• Timely preparation and processing of payroll.
• Filing of PAYE, NSSF Returns and Provident Fund Contributions.
• Support annual statutory audits and resolve all possible queries related to Accounts Payables.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or other related fields.
• 0-3 years of related work experience
• Experience in using accounting software/ERP’s
• Proficiency in Microsoft Skills
• Knowledge of financing, accounting and banking process
• Excellent analytical skills
• Attention to detail
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedureUNOC will ONLY consider online applications submitted through her website on the careers
portal at https://www.unoc.co.ug/career-opportunities/
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 7th October 2022 by 17:00
hours (5:00pm EAT).
• Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates
• Applications without Certified academic documents will not be considered.
• Attach a copy of the Curriculum Vitae
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
• Please forward any inquiries regarding this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org
• call telephone number +256 312 444 600.
UNOC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from the Albertine Graben are encouraged
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
UGANDA NATIONAL OIL COMPANY