Makerere University is a center of excellence for lung health research at the Makerere University College of Health Sciences. Our mission is to conduct high quality lung health research that integrates disease prevention, clinical care and training in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Directorate of Human Resources, Makerere University seeks to recruit persons of high integrity and professionalism to fill three full-time positions under the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
POSITION: ACADEMIC & CAREER SUPPORT OFFICER
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Program Manager
TENURE OF APPOINTMENT: 2 Years Contract .
Job Skills: Not Specified
Essential Academic Qualifications and Experience Education:
• A good understanding of policies and regulations of a University with specific regards to academics
• Ability to engage with the Youth and Excellent Customer care service skills
• Ability to work in a team and with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and deliver within tight timelines
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of work-related information and data
• Relevant Computer Skills vii. Excellent Written and Verbal Communications
• Self-Motivation, Result-oriented and Team Player
• Languages: Excellent written and spoken command of English
Job Education Requirements: Masters University Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Interested persons with suitable qualifications should submit their applications, Curriculum Vitae and academic documents (three copies/ sets), giving full details of applicants’ education, qualifications, work experience, present salary and recommendations from at least two referees Applications should be hand delivered to
Planning and Development Department,
Lincoln Flats Block C, Room C 1
Applications will be addressed to:
The Director Human Resource Directorate
P.O Box 7062, Kampala