7 Community Development Facilitators – Health and Nutrition
Position Type: Full Time
National Staff Location: Field Based
Reports to: Program Area Manager
Contract Length: 2 years (Fixed)
Start Date: October
The CDF- Health & Nutrition is responsible for supporting all health and nutrition activities within the cluster. In addition to the specific duties outlined below, the CDF- Health & Nutrition will be responsible for providing technical support and supervision to the health volunteer teams, contributing to reporting and data collection initiating leading monitoring visits to supported facilities, and providing technical input, writing and budgetary input for new program design. .
Responsibilities and duties:
• Key Result #1: Program delivery
• Key Result #2: Coordination and reporting
• Key Result #3: Other relevant duties
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Health-related sector, Food science, Nutrition and relevant work experience
• A minimum of Four (4) years’ practical experience working in communities with Health and Nutrition practices and experience.
• Previous work in a refugee context is an added advantage
Job application procedure
*Complete Job Descriptions are available by contacting email@example.com
FHU is an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through the link http://184.108.40.206/fhugjobs/ not later than Monday 24th August, 2020 at 4:30pm
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Consider your application unsuccessful in case you do not hear from FH by 1st October, 2020. FHU as a relief and development organization focuses on children, we strive to ensure that children are kept safe in all the areas we operate.
The organization further has a child protection policy that every staff is required to sign. Potential candidates will be required to provide information confirming whether or not they have ever been convicted of any child abuse crimes.