5 Community Development Facilitators-Education
Position Type: Full Time
National Staff Location: Field Based
Reports to: Program Area Manager
Contract Length: 2 Years (Fixed)
Start Date: October
Position In The Organization
The Community development Facilitator-Education reports hierarchically to the Sponsorship Relations Officer (SRO)
Under the supervision of the SRO, the incumbent will be responsible for Contextualizing and aligning the Education strategies to the requirements and/ or policies that the local government has and to the reality of the country. Trains the staff and volunteers for the appropriate implementation of the sectoral strategies and advises and oversees the effective implementation and management of the Education components. .
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Key Result #1 – Program Planning
• Key Result #2 – Program Implementation
• Key Result #3 – Sponsor-child communication
• Key Result #4 – External Relations
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, Development studies and Social Science.
• A minimum of Four (4) years’ practical experience working in communities.
• Previous work in a refugee context is an added advantage.
• Vibrant personal relationship with Christ and demonstrate willingness to live in a ‘spiritual community Working knowledge of implementing multisectoral developmental projects Demonstrated interpersonal and mobilization skills and proactive problem-solving skills.
• Ability to instruct and work with children, families, volunteers and community leaders Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interpret sponsor written documents Knowledge and sensitivity to gender equality. ethnic minority issues in confidential situations Good computer skills with MS Office and proven documentation and report writing skills
• Ability to learn new concepts/ideas and willingness to work and live in a rural community environment
• A valid motorcycle riding permit, including the ability to ride and care for a motorcycle
Job application procedure
*Complete Job Descriptions are available by contacting email@example.com
FHU is an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through the link http://22.214.171.124/fhugjobs/ not later than Monday 24th August, 2020 at 4:30pm
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Consider your application unsuccessful in case you do not hear from FH by 1st October, 2020. FHU as a relief and development organization focuses on children, we strive to ensure that children are kept safe in all the areas we operate.
The organization further has a child protection policy that every staff is required to sign. Potential candidates will be required to provide information confirming whether or not they have ever been convicted of any child abuse crimes.