REPORTS TO: CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Supervise all tellering activities by providing service support needs
• Efficient management of cash holding and vault administration.
• Authorize all cash transactions above tellers’ limits.
• Constant review of tellers payout limit, taking into account the tellers’ error rates.
• Maintain functional branch ATMs at all times
• Conduct daily call over of transaction vouchers after the close of business
• Conduct Integrity tests on a regular basis.
• Maintain up-to-date cash tellers’ proofs and vault registers.
• Maintain Branch cash holdings within the approved insurance limit.
• Ensure zero fraud tolerance / error rates.
Education: A good degree in any discipline.
Experience: 3 years’ experience in Teller functions in the Banking industry
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to
Head of Human Capital,
United Bank for Africa,
Plot 2, Jinja Rd ,