The overall purpose of the role is to grow the portfolio of the branch month on month across all products while maintaining high portfolio quality through a motivated team and satisfied customers.
1. Develop and implement strategies for the achievement of the branch portfolio quality target.
2. Oversee and manage the recruitment of the required sales team as per the branch targets.
3. Develop and implement staff retention strategies.
4. Supervise and support regular training of the team in the branch on all processes.
5. Develop and implement marketing strategies for the various teams aimed at assisting them to achieve their set targets.
6. Supervise the branch staff to achieve their individual targets month on month on sales and portfolio quality.
7. To lead the branch loans committee in timely appraisal and approval of all loans created by the team for compliance in line with product policies and procedures stipulated by the company.
8. To enforce a zero tolerance to fraud culture at the branch.
9. To maintain high standards of customer satisfaction in line with the company’s customer service charter.
10. Ensure discipline is maintained in the branch in alignment with the company values.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution.
2. Knowledge of customer service principles
3. At least five years relevant work experience, three of which must be in a managerial position.
4. Knowledge of Office Administration.
1. Above average people skills/soft skills (includes listening skills, stress management)
2. Analytical capabilities for report writing purposes
3. Integrity and ability to both work in and lead a dynamic team
4. Verbal and written communication skills.
5. good knowledge of company credit/lending policy
6. Team player who can manage people efficiently in a changing environment.
7. Good computer and database skills
8. Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 15th April 2023
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd (PHL).
PHL does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors