DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Increase customer retention through cross selling of the relevant financial products and optimum build-up of revenue.
• Prepare annual marketing plans and strategies for financial products generation to enable achievement of targeted growth objectives.
• Conduct market intelligence and competitor analyses in order to prepare marketing plans and strategies.
• Effective and timely customer service delivery
• Brand and ambiance for a customer friendly environment.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers.
• Provide feedback on effectiveness /review of current customer processes
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Moving customer deposits
• Profitability (increase in branch profit).
• Customer attrition
• Quality of loan portfolio
• Number of customer complaints/Compliments – customer service
• Growing customer loan portfolio
Education A University degree holder. A financial qualification or associate such CPA & ACCA etc and MBA would be an added advantage
Experience: 3- 8 years’ experience in retail/private banking
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to
Head of Human Capital,
United Bank for Africa,
Plot 2, Jinja Rd ,