One of our clients, a major construction company is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic candidates to be placed in the different ongoing construction sites .
• Assist in building layout, framing, and roofing structures.
• Use equipment and tools to safely perform basic construction tasks.
• Correct any safety hazards and report them to the foreman.
• Communicate any more serious safety issues.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Knowledge of related tools, masonry techniques, equipment and materials.
• Skill in the construction, alteration, repair, and maintenance of masonry structures and surfaces.
• Masonry or bricklaying experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Nb: Please Send A Copy Of Your Recent And Most Updated Cv, Indicating Most Recent Working Experience To Truthconsult123@Gmail.Com Not Later Than 20th December 2019 Indicating Position Applied For As The Subject