Job title: 4 Agency Managers
The Agency Manager will be tasked with acquiring new business, retention, and customer care.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recruit, train and retain at least 5 Unit Managers, each with 15 productive Sales Agents selling both General and Life Insurance products.
• To Coordinate Individual Life Products Distribution with the Agency.
• Carry out Market Analysis, propose product improvements, and give recommendations to the Branch Manager.
• Ensure that the Agency Sales Targets are met and surpassed.
• Ensure that the Sales Agents are continuously and properly trained on products and procedures.
• Ensure that the Sales Agents are highly motivated maintaining close working relationships with Intermediaries.
• Design promotional activities to increase awareness of our products in the region.
• Recommend to the Disciplinary Board, actions to be taken on Sales Agents and Unit Managers who contravene the IRA and CIC Code of Ethics.
• Meeting performance budgets and targets in MPI, Case Count, API and Persistence.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field.
• Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance.
• IRA Agent License
• At least 3 years’ experience in Supervisory Capacity within the Insurance and Financial Services Industry
Job application procedure
All qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes and Job Applications as an attachment to [email protected] (Not more than 5 MBs). Please quote the name of the job title in the subject line.
Submission Deadline: 24th December 2021