Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
3. Mechanical and Electrical Technicians. ( 30 vacancies) .
Scope of the assignment/ key Responsibilities
• Operate factory Machines i.e. production machines, lathe machine etc.
• Liaise with the maintenance team to identify faults on machines
• To carry out trouble shooting on machines/ equipment failures and act quickly to reduce machine downtimes.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Certificate/ Diploma in mechanical engineering or certificate/ Diploma in Motor Vehicle
• Age 25years and above
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision
Job Education: Certificate/ Diploma in mechanical engineering
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; [email protected] or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 15th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted