We are looking for result oriented professionals who can work under minimum supervision .
Reporting to the Provincial Governor, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
1. Territory Strategy Development:
• Understanding his/her market, identifying his/her current customers and developing new ones.
• Increasing sales from existing customers and supervising the sales process by the Contract Distributors.
• Monitoring the activities at the distribution centres in terms of stocking, sales, and purchases.
• Monitoring and reporting on the usage and utilization of the sales equipments.
2. Pricing and Promotions:
• Ensuring clear communication and adherence to pricing and promotions following outlined guidelines to meet the set sales goals.
• Monitoring and providing information on the competition activities in the sales territory.
3. Market share and Business growth:
• Driving distribution effectiveness by brand pack channel.
• Collecting and providing market feedback on the product brands to the supervisor.
4. Customer Satisfaction:
• Maintaining a physical presence in the territory to ensure an understanding of customer needs.
• Supporting successful execution of core work (Delivery, Backroom, Merchandising and equipment)Skills And Knowledge Required
• Business Acumen
• Negotiation skills
• People management skills
• Analytical and numerical skills
• Computer skills
• Selling and customer service skills
• Communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field
• Three years relevant experience in an FMCG with at least one year at the supervisory level
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking up any of the above opportunities, send your application, accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of your academic certificates to the Email: email@example.com – not later than 5th May 2020.
Please note that applying is strictly online and the position you are applying for should be the subject of your email. Combine all your documents into one file attachment.