Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to ﬁll the under listed vacant positions.
Post: 3 Laundry Attendants
Reports: Supervisor House Keeping
Duty Station: Kolping Hotels
Age Limit: 18 – 28 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive .
Qualiﬁcation and Person Speciﬁcation
• A certificate in Catering and Hotel Management or its equivalent from a reputable Institution.
• Relevant experience of at least three years in the Hotel industry working in House Keeping department.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good interpersonal relationships
• Ability to meet tight deadlines with efﬁciency
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sort and clean all linen.
• Dry and iron washed linen as required.
• Sort and fold or hang clean items
• Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate cleaning needs to the Supervisor House Keeping.
• Maintain all laundry equipment and inform the Manager as to any maintenance needs
Job Education Requirements: Certificate
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should ﬁll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 19th February 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.