Duty Station: Acacia, Ben Kiwanuka, Katwe, Nakulabye, Kawempe, Ntinda, Kireka, Mukono, Jinja, Kamuli, Mbale, Busia, Iganga, Lira, Gulu, Koboko, Arua, Nakasongola, Masindi, Hoima, Kabale, Mbarara, Masaka, Kyotera, Ssembabule, Mityana, Fortportal, Uganda
FINCA Uganda is a subsidiary of FINCA Microfinance Holding Company LLC (FMH) and part of a network of 20 microfinance institutions and banks that provide socially responsible financial services that enable low – income individuals and communities to invest in the future. FINCA Uganda currently offers loans, savings and money transfer services in Uganda – one of the most competitive and dynamic microfinance markets in the world.
The Accounts Relationship Officer will be responsible for promoting, selling, processing, monitoring, recording and evaluating client loans, which are Business Loans, Agricultural Loans, Personal Loans and Micro-Lending Loans, which include Self-Managed Groups, FINCA Easy Loans and Micro Individual Loans .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Marketing all FINCA products and services to potential clients
• Identifying potential customers, markets, products, developing and implementing strategies for customer acquisition and retention in line with the branch strategies, credit policy and customer relationship management standards
• Growing deposits and loan portfolio value in the assigned branch in line with the set targets
• Appraising and preparing detailed applications for loan facilities in line with policy to determine their worthiness for credit facilities in bid to improve portfolio quality
• Monitoring and evaluating loan performance
• Following up and recovering loans
• Organizing client sensitization seminars and information dissemination for existing and potential borrowers
• Planning, reviewing and monitoring strategies for growing loans, quality control and submission of periodic in line with the work plan and FINCA Uganda lending policy
Job Skills : Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• All applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any business related fields from a recognized University/Institution
• Hands-on experience in sales and community mobilization.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams and independently.
• Fluency in English and one or two local languages.
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
• Good problem solving, multitasking and negotiation skills.
• Computer literate and familiar with MS Office and other applications.
• High level of analytical and creative skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who so wish to take up this role in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: email@example.com
Deadline: 9th April 2021