Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
2. Mechanical Technicians- Fitters (20 Vacancies) .
Scope of the assignment/ key Responsibilities
• To install / dismantle parts of any machine component as and when required.
• To carry out fabrication and welding.
• To operate machining tools like lathe machine, sharpening machines and others.
• To detect faults in machines and any factory equipment and act accordingly to prevent breakdowns by daily cross- checking.
• To closely communicate to machine operators’, daily carry outs, findings on machine equipment and forward reports to the supervisor.
• To carry out trouble shooting on machines/ equipment failures and act quickly to reduce machine downtimes.
• To service and carry out general maintenance works on every component and equipment used at the plant facility.
• To ensure tools and equipment used during maintenance and machining are kept in good condition always, damages or failures should be reported immediately
• Will be required to work under minimum supervision.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma in mechanical engineering
• Age 27years and above
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision.
• A minimum of 1yr and above working experience with a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
Job Education: Diploma in mechanical engineering
Job Experience Requirements: 1yr
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 15th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted