To evaluate and approve loans within loan limit by reviewing applicants’ financial status, credit history and property used as collateral.
• Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services. Explain technical product or service information to customers. Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
• Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings. Identify potential customers.
• Make presentations on our products to groups and individuals to attract new clients. Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
• Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit risk, and collateral to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ loan application documents, credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
• Review and update credit and loan files of the client.
• Compute loan schedules as required.
• Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
• Collect payments when they fall due and remind clients when the payments will fall due.
• Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
• Preparing and interpreting own report
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of a Diploma in a relevant field.
• Knowledgeable about SME Loans.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Minimum age 23 years old and Maximum of 30 years old.
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: [email protected];
Deadline: 15th August 2023