• Carrying out any technical activities within the department as assigned by the Shift Leader.
• Carrying out Periodic and preventive Maintenance works on all Department machinery.
• Responsible for Troubleshooting and problem solving to ensure full time smooth running of department machinery to ensure Low downtime and high Efficiency.
• Reporting to the Shift Leader of any issues that may be detected within the department.
• Responsible for Documentation and all Record Keeping with in the department.
• Implementation of GMPs, GHPS and Safety Plant Operations.
• Perform maintenance work on plant equipment e.g., ups, Generators, elevators, transformers.
• Participate in the improvement of maintenance procedures.
• Participate in the implementation of effective maintenance procedures which includes efficiency of machines.
• provide technical support to maintenance team consistently where need arises.
• Perform any other tasks as per management request
• A minimum of a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or any relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
Job application procedure
Please click on the link to apply