Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to ﬁll the under listed vacant positions.
Post: 2 Supervisors Housekeeping
Reports to: Hotel Manager
Duty Station: Kolping Hotels
Age Limit: 24 – 40 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive .
Qualiﬁcation and Person Speciﬁcation
• A diploma in Hotel and institutional Catering or its equivalent
• Three years working experience in a reputable institution.
• Well-developed managerial, interpersonal and public relations skills
• Ability to Coach and motivate others
• Capacity to meet tight deadlines with efﬁciency
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct and supervise the efﬁcient operation of the different services of housekeeping Department
• Supervise the cleanness of the rooms and compound
• Work hand in hand with other departments to ensure smooth running of the Hotel
• Control and supervise the movement and quality of linen that is being issued to guests rooms
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should ﬁll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 19th February 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.