The overall job purpose: Effective & efficient communication with customers to achieve customer satisfaction, timely loan repayments and repeat business.
• Develop and oversee relationships with clients to ensure top-level service is provided to clients.
• Perform as a key contact point for a portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters throughout the range of services and products.
• Consistent and frequent communication with clients providing complete, concise account information and guidance.
• Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
• Design and implement techniques for educating old and new customers on the benefits of existing and new products or services.
• Ensure the assigned portfolio is performing as per the company’s set targets.
• Ensure retention of customers with at least 40% of repeat business from the assigned portfolio.
• Ensure collections performance target of 90% and above for your portfolio.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
• 1-2 years proven experience in Debt Collection preferably in a Financial Institution.
• Knowledgeable about Asset Finance.
• Computer knowledge.
• Customer Care Experience.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 1-2 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org