Eskom Uganda Limited is inviting graduates with relevant Diploma in Electrical Engineering to apply for the opportunity within its structures. Purpose to expose the beneficiaries of the programme to hands on field practice and international experience prompted the launch at the Eskom Uganda Limited supports local graduates in capacity building through recruitment, integration, training, development and career
assessment. We believe that the key to developing a sustainable expert work force is by contributing to the skills Development of the knowledge base and the growth of its human capital.
4. Position: Electrician x 2
Position/Task Grade: B2
Area of specialization: To assist technicians to carry out preventive and corrective works on the power plant
Business Unit: Eskom Uganda Ltd
Location: JINJA (Nalubaale & Kiira Power Stations)
Reference NO: ELECT/2019/11 . .
• Carry out corrective maintenance
• Carry out preventative maintenance
• Carry out plant modifications
• Results driven Innovative
• Safety consciousness
• Team player Self-driven
• Easy to coach, Mentor and develop
• Ability to work at heights and in confined places
• Knowledge on turbines, generators, motor installations, disassembly and assembly.
• Knowledge on occupational safety and health.
• Make Electrical engineering drawings and sketches
• Interpret Electrical circuits
• Good quality orientation Computer literacy in software excel word, power point, Microsoft projects, micro soft Visio etc
Minimum Requirements Qualification(s)
• Professional Certificate in Electrical Installation Craft Part 3
• Computer literacy is an added advantage Experience
• Two years working experience in electricity power generation plant
Job Education Requirements: Professional Certificate in Electrical Installation
Job Experience Requirements: Two years
Job application procedure
Closing Date: 18th November 2019 Applications to be submitted electronically email@example.com
NB: Please indicate and state the exact your applying for in your mail.
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement !! accept that your application was unsuccessful
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates i un under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised.