Uganda Warehouse Receipt System Authority ( UWRSA ) looking to recruit Dynamic and self motivated Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant position:
JOB TITLE: 2 Drivers
Salary Scale: (UWRSA Level 5)
Responsible to: Manager Human Resource and Administration
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To drive Authority staff, guests and/or any other assigned passengers and ensure general maintenance of motor vehicles of the Authority. .
• Drive staff and other authorised passengers as and when instructed.
• Delivering messages, documents and letters as assigned.
• Liaises with Transport Officer on fuel allocation.
• Noting vehicle mileage to track departure and return schedules.
• Providing support to other Authority drivers on call. Performing defensive driving techniques, passenger protection and customer care at all times.
• Ensure proper security of the official vehicles.
• Notifying the Transport Officer to renew vehicle renewables and insurances.
• Ensure vehicle service is on schedule.
• Maintaining a functional log book, fuel and maintenance logs.
• Ensuring the vehicle is clean at all times.
• Reporting replacement of worn down vehicle parts.
• Checking the vehicle routinely and compiling service reports.
PERSONS QUALIFICATION –
• O. level certificate with a pass in English
• A valid and clean driving permit.
• Time conscious and self—motivated
• Driving experience of at least 5 continuous years as a Driver in a busy and reputable organization and accident free driving record.
• Defensive driving skills. time management skills, excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills are an added advantage.
Basic knowledge in vehicle mechanics and basic vehicle maintenance
• Defensive driving skills
• Understanding of Government Policy on vehicle usage
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good time management
• Good spoken and written skills
• Take charge of the vehicles under his care.
Job application procedure
Soft copy applications to be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . Or hand delivered to Kingdom Kampala/ 4th Floor Leftwing /Plot 31-39, Nile Avenue Kampala. Tel; +256 414 287190 / 256 80011522 (Toll Free)