• Developing and maintaining an efficient technical data base.
• Creating data backups in the system.
• Conducting data analysis and interpretation.
• Data entry for all the technical departments
• Data update with new information as and when it becomes available.
• Preparing and sending periodic technical reports to the responsible managers.
• Calculating mechanical efficiency of the line on a daily basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, business, or related field.
• Experience in data entry and analysis.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
• Technical or mechanical knowledge is an added advantage.
• Most have knowledge in SAP HANNA
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please follow this link to apply