• Prepare service provider and field activity related payments after approval.
• Share Proof of Payments (POP) with service providers and ensure receipts are obtained.
• Assist the Finance Manager on statutory payments (dues) and online payments to suppliers.
Accounting and Financial Reporting
• To ensure timely and accurate reporting is maintained.
• Assist in monthly and annual income and expenditure statements preparation.
• Ensure that all finance documents are stored appropriately in electronic and physical filing systems.
• Ensure that standard financial accounting procedures and FRC Finance Manual accounting principles are adhered to.
• Carry out field verification visits to the different project areas.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a finance role at junior level.
• Flexible with good communication, feedback skills, assertive and able to question unclear transactions.
• Able to work under pressure with competing deadlines.
Job application procedure
Email Application to [email protected] by 5pm. on 27th June 2023.
Application and CVs Should be ONE PDF document and a maximum of 5 pages.
• Include in your application letter:
• Mention in the subject line the position you are applying for.
• Include your gross salary request.
• Contact details (email and telephone) of 3 professional reference persons.
• Do not include copies of any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from FRC by 30th July 2023, your application has not been successful. Please note that FRC does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process.
FRC is committed to observing all local, national, and international laws that protect children, vulnerable adults, and basic human rights of all. FRC is committed to a policy of zero tolerance for sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH) and expects anyone who works for FRC to uphold protection and safeguarding as a priority.