DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Drive and deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling and cross selling of UBA Products & services.
• Participate in the preparation of annual marketing plans and strategies for financial products generation to enable achievement of targeted growth objectives.
• Ensure Effective and timely customer service delivery.
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers, establishing their needs and attending on the suitability of services
• Provide feedback on effectiveness /review of current customer processes
• Ensure that the Bank`s/Regulatory Authority ‘policies and guidelines are complied with at all times.
• Implement and track customer financial plan in conjunction to RM
• Cost management
• Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue Cost management
Education: A University degree holder, a financial qualification or associate such as CIB, IOS, CFA, ACCA and MBA would be an added advantage
Experience: 3-6years experience in retail/private banking.
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to
Head of Human Capital,
United Bank for Africa,
Plot 2, Jinja Rd ,