One of our clients, a major construction company is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic candidates to be placed in the different ongoing construction sites .
• As a construction foreman, your main responsibility will be to organize, manage, supervise and coordinate construction tools, workers and projects.
• In addition, you will ensure that contractor activities are properly coordinated.
• Communicate project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
• Take responsibility for health and safety on site.
• Maintain detailed and accurate site reports
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and experience
• An appropriate Construction Skills Certificate
• Site Supervisor’s Safety Training or Site Management Safety Training qualification.
• Solid experience in construction, outstanding leadership personality and ability to make decisions in complex situations
• Competency in Microsoft office packages
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Nb: Please Send A Copy Of Your Recent And Most Updated Cv, Indicating Most Recent Working Experience To Truthconsult123@Gmail.Com Not Later Than 20th December 2019 Indicating Position Applied For As The Subject