Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd is part of the Bayport Group (BML) headquartered in Mauritius and working out of Johannesburg, South Africa with Financial Services Operations in over 9 Countries in Africa and South America. In line with our Corporate Objective of continuous improvement and achieving efficiencies in our Country Operations, we invite applications from suitably qualified, professional and experienced candidates for the following openings within our Uganda Operation. .
• The Incumbent Resource is charged with management of all daily sales activities, periodical coding and collection functions and ensuring a very cordial working relationship with Government officials and Government Staff all over the district and all surrounding districts and government votes that is supported by the domicile Bayport Branch.
• The expected incumbent will achieve all their daily sales and general performance through an elaborate network of independent sales and collections consultants (Agents) premised on a well-managed branch service platform with 85% of the KPIs based on sales and branch growth.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• The ideal candidate should be a mature flexible and hardworking resource able to work in hard to reach areas in the upcountry parts of Uganda,
• Able to recruit and manage over 20 independent Consultants. He or she should be a fast learner, good at managing relationships with a good command of written and spoken English and local language of the preferred operational area.
• The candidate should have worked for at least 2 years in a regulated financial sector, an FMCG or telecommunication sectors while managing as a Consultant, Relationship Officer, Sales Champion or any other related sales role.
• He or she should possess a minimum of diploma qualification with good grades within the same sitting
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years field experience
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualifying candidates can send their applications with a signed formal application letter, Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of Previous employment documents and certified academic documents and any other relevant supporting documentations to
The Senior Supervisor Human Resources, Bayport Financial Services, Plot 4, Kyandondo Road, Trust Tower, Kampala, PO Box 1171, Kampala, Uganda Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; indicating on the left top corner of the application envelop and if email application on the subject matter, role applied for and name of applicant
Application Deadline date: 7th February, 2020; if not contacted by Monday 10th February, 2020, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful. Previous qualifying candidates can resubmit their applications.
Electronic Applications should not exceed 10Mbs.