Overview United Future Foundation Uganda (UFFU) is affiliated to the Australian-based not-for profit School for Life Foundation and operates 3 schools in Mpigi district, delivering holistic education to over 1,000 Nursery, Primary and Secondary students across 2 campuses located in Mbazzi and Katuuso. Vacancies exist for motivated and experienced professionals of high integrity to join our team in the following roles:
Job title: 03 Nurses
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform health screenings.
• Treat students and staff as needed.
• Develop care plans for students with ongoing health conditions.
• Monitor student immunization records.
• Educate students and staff on health procedures
• Take part in drug supply management including drug requisition, monitoring consumption and supervision of the drug dispensing process.
• Certificate in Enrolled Nursing from a recognized institution.
• Certificate of Enrollment/Registration from the national nursing body
• A Diploma may be an added advantage.
• At least two years’ experience in school setting is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good moral standing with exemplary character.
• Fluency in spoken/written English and Luganda languages.
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send an application letter and attach a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates. Please also indicate the names and contact details of three referees and clearly noting your salary expectation to be submitted by close of business on 13th December 2021 to;
The Human Resource Manager,
United Future Foundation Uganda,
P.O. Box 72527, Clock Tower – Post Office,
Applications may be sent by email to [email protected] or can be hand delivered to Mbazzi Riverside High School Bujuuko, 2km off Mityana Road. UFFU is an equal opportunity employer, while we thank all applicants for their interest, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.